Loved these little guys. They were perfect little models for their custom in home newborn session.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Look who's 9 months old| Milestone photography session| Jacki G. Photography| Family & Newborn Photographer
I love when clients book a milestone package. I get to document their babies first year. Look who's 9 months old!! Little M. was all smiles for her milestone session at Libby Hill park. The lighting was just perfect for her session.
Loved this session.. sure makes my job easy when they are so sleepy.. and we an get such cute posing from them to <
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Teddy has grown so much since his newborn session. HIs Big brother, Andrew was such a great helper during our session. He helped make Teddy smile and was such a good listener. I love newborn sessions. I love baby sessions, but what I really love is the privilege of watching them grow up in front of my lens. These boys. This family. I adore them
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
I only have a few spots open.
8:00 a.m. Booked
8:30 a.m Booked
9:00 a.m Booked
3:00 p.m. Booked
Jacki G. Photography is a Maternity, Birth, Newborn and Family photographer based in Richmond, VA. Want to book a maternity session of your own? Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org Follow me on Facebook www.facebook.com/photographybyjacki
So you’ve booked a session with me. Now the fun part… planning what to wear! Here are four of my favorite “what to wear” tips for you and your family.
- Gone are the days where everyone wears a white shirt with blue jeans for family pictures. Instead, coordinate around a general color scheme of 3-4 colors, and then mix and match with different types of fabric, prints, solids, and/or accent colors.
- Accessorize and layer (think scarves, shirts, cute jackets, cardigans, vests, boots and jewelry!) Accessories and layers add interest and depth to photographs.
- I always suggest for moms to start with their outfit first. Find something that looks and feels great on YOU, moms! Then have your kids or husband snap a quick cell phone picture of you in your outfit. Do you still love the outfit? Perfect! Next up: build the rest of the family’s outfits around yours… (I usually start with finding something for the kids in the family and then find something for the hubs last).
- Don’t forget the shoes! I’m guilty of this one — especially for my own kids! My son wears bright blue high top tennis shoes. not something I exactly want in my family photos, right? Shoes don’t have to be fancy, just something a little nicer than bright blue tennis shoes.
- And lastly, please feel free to email or text me if you are looking for suggestions or are having a hard time deciding between a couple outfits! That’s what I am here for and is definitely part of custom photography experience if needed!