Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Zoe 8 days new | Jacki G. Photography| Family & Newborn Photographer| Richmond, VA

Meet 8 day old Zoe:
Oh my….I know I say this all the time but seriously baby girl Zoe is just the prettiest baby girl!!  She has given me a bad case of baby fever, haha.  She just the sweetest little gal too, I could have snuggled with this cutie pie all day long.   She has the most gorgeous head of curly hair hair and the biggest most beautiful set of brown eyes I’ve ever seen on a newborn.  Zoe was very happy to keep those eyes open for most of the session.  Yep, she definitely knew something was up and she didn’t want to miss one single thing.  I love when newborns have such wonderful eye contact.  It’s rare to get a picture of them looking directly at me but with my paparazzi like skills (hehe) I’m able to wait for that perfect opportunity to get that most sought after picture.  It took a LOT of sweet talking to get Miss Zoe to fall asleep but once she did I was able to capture some very beautiful pictures of her.  
Congratulations to this new family of 3!








No comments:

Post a Comment