Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Welcome to the world Chloe| Jacki G. Photography| Richmond, VA | Family & Newborn Photographer

Wow, it has been awhile since I have blogged…….I feel horrible. It’s one of those things that I keep saying I need to do but then am so busy editing and keeping up with emails that I keep putting it on the back burner…kinda like dieting! It’s always, well it’s been this long whats one more day? Anyone else feel like that with anything?
Well I am going to make it a priority to blog at least once a week some of my favorite sessions, sometimes they may be combined sessions and sometimes just my favorites from 1 session. This session I did 2 weeks ago and I am in love with all of her images, here are some of my top favs though. She is gorgeous and she did amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment