Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fun times at Tuckahoe Plantation| Jacki G. Photography| Family & Newborn Photographer| Richmond, VA

Jacki G. Photography is a Maternity, Birth, Newborn and Family photographer based in Richmond, VA.  Would you like to book a baby session of your own?  Please contact me jacki@jackigphotography.com  Follow me on Facebook   www.facebook.com/photographybyjacki 

I've been photographing this adorable family for a few years now and i look forward to it each time.  I & N. remind me so much of my own children,  the wild and carefree ages and stages of young children.  They are playful and the perfect amount of charming and rambunctious- and we just enjoy them so much. I can't wait to meet their little sister in a few months.  
We had so much fun at Tuckahoe Plantation,  the early morning fog was just starting to lift.  I just love photographing here as this location is perfect venue for family sessions. 







No comments:

Post a Comment